- Sigma USA authorized dealer, 4-Year Sigma USA
- A wide-angle prime, this 16mm f/1. 4 is designed for micro Four Thirds mount Mirrorless cameras and provides a 24mm equivalent focal length.
- Fast f/1. 4 maximum aperture excels in low-light conditions and also affords greater focus control for producing shallow Depth of field effects.
- Three FLD elements, two Sled elements, and two molded aspherical elements to help reduce color fringing, chromatic aberrations, and spherical aberrations for notable sharpness, clarity, and color accuracy from Edge to edge.
- A super multi-layer coating has been applied to lens elements in order to minimize lens flare and ghosting and contribute to producing contrast-rich and color-neutral imagery, even in backlight conditions.
Release Date: 01-10-2019
Details: The Sigma 16mm 1. 4 DC DN Contemporary is a high performance prime with a large aperture of F1. 4 designed for APS-C Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds cameras. The Contemporary line is part of Sigma Global Vision and is the perfect blend of image quality and compact size. The large aperture is ideal for lowlight and for creating depth of field and its small size makes it highly portable. The optical design and stepping motor deliver smooth autofocus during video shooting. Like all SGV lenses, each lens is hand crafted in our single factory in Aizu Japan, individually inspected before shipping.LCF-67 III 67mm Lens Cap
Package Dimensions: 6.1 x 4.1 x 4.1 inches