- 20 Full Function Inputs: 12 Mic,4 Mic/Line (XLR/TRS Combo), 2 Stereo Line (TRS), Talkback (XLR), USB 2-track
- Outputs: 6 Aux (XLR), 2 Stereo (TRS), Main R/L (XLR), Cue (TRS), Monitor (TRS)
- TRS Aux outs drive wired In Ear Monitors (IEM) directly
- 4-band full parametric EQ, variable high-pass and low-pass filters on all input channels
- Gate and compressor on all input channels
Release Date: 15-07-2015
Details: QSC has managed to pack the TouchMix-16 digital mixer with many features you'd expect from a large-format mixing console, yet its compact design makes it incredibly easy to transport and set up - especially if you're a musician mixing your own show from the stage! It's got a ton of connectivity for mics, speakers, and monitor mixes, and the powerful DSP for EQs, dynamics, and effects basically replaces two full racks of outboard gear. You get everything you need to mix a great show, plus recording capability via USB 3.0 and remote iPad control via Wi-Fi. The best part is that there are two different mixing modes, Simple and Advanced, so you can get great results out of the TouchMix-16 no matter what your experience level is!
Package Dimensions: 21.0 x 18.0 x 5.0 inches